Creating Gradle Build Scripts
- Gradle build consists of two important concepts (Projects and Tasks).
- Gradle build always consist of one or more projects.
- A Gradle project can be WAR, JAR, ZIP file etc etc
- A project has can be some component we want to build
- A project can be something other than build i.e copying the files to remote server or deployment of application on server.
- A project can have one or more tasks.
- A task can be made up of one or more actions.
- We can use doFirst and doLast methods to add actions to our tasks.
- We can also use >> and << instead of doFirst and doLast.
Defining actions with the Action interface